25.08.2019 at 11:49:34

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 1271 times)
rsgoldfast2018
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

MMOGO is working for supply full stock MapleStory
28.01.2019 at 10:15:49

When you first start out, follow all the buy Maple M Mesos Epic quests, so do not do anything else, just speed run them till you get to level 50. Once you take expertise from those, if you've got to AFK recall to put on automobile Music/Fishing differently do World Bosses or Regular Dungeons before you hit on the daily cap in case you have 1500 Gear Score. Leveling a fresh character this manner from 1 to 60 should have a casual participant around 10-15 hours.

We hope you found our Maplestory 2 Leveling Guide useful, if you did, make sure to discuss it with your buddies!I've had a superb time playing Maplestory 2, and everybody else I've suggested it has come back to tell me exactly the same thing. MapleStory 2 is enjoyable, it is cute and absolutely worth it. So today, I will offer you ten strong reasons why you need to give Maplestory 2 a shot when you have not already.

Even if you played with the original MapleStory (if you're a lover or not), you really ought to provide the present offering a shake.When looking at a free-to-play game, the most important spot to check is the in-game shop. But using a shop that's fair, fair, without any improvements to make you better than someone else is of extreme importance. It shows me that the developers want their players to perform at their own speed, have fun, but still have cool stuff to show off they want to encourage the programmers or look cute/cool.

There wasn't a single predatory thing that I found from the MapleStory 2 store. Certainly not. But they"do" make you look pretty awesome. You get mounts  more news fairly early, but these are only for show. You can still spend real-money money to auto-fish, however you do not do this at the shop, which does not make you better or stronger.Another characteristic of a successful MMO would be to have without feeling much like the others available.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1