(Read 113472 times)
LUIGI
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: LUFC-artikkelit yms.
Reply #180 - 17.01.2013 at 21:26:52

Joke wrote on 17.01.2013 at 19:25:06:
LUIGI wrote on 16.01.2013 at 21:31:38:
Oli samalla kaverini polttari-juhla, vaikka kannattaakin Liverpööl niin tahtoi ehdottomasti jopa vaati katsomaan kysesistä ottelua!

Oliko tuo polttari-jäynä  Grin

Grin  Hiukan siihen suuntaan!

IP Logged

malja
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

kouvostoliitto
Reply #181 - 19.01.2013 at 12:18:06

Lobo wrote on 15.01.2013 at 21:09:34:
Tervaritähdet vs Leeds United 17.7.1999 -käsiohjelma

http://futisforum2.org/index.php?topic=43333.msg7391742#msg7391742

Olin paikalla

IP Logged

Sir_Edwin_Gray
God Member

Reply #182 - 19.01.2013 at 13:48:25

Kaikki Suomen Leeds-fanit oli paikalla, ainakin se tuntui siltä! Smiley

Varmaan meistä osa koukkasi myös Ruotsin puolelle, oliko se nyt Boden vai mikä sen kylän nimi oli missä käytiin ihmettelemässä treenejä ja matsia paikallisia vastaan...

IP Logged

smithnjones
God Member

leeds til I die..
Turku
Reply #183 - 19.01.2013 at 15:54:55

Sir_Edwin_Gray wrote on 19.01.2013 at 13:48:25:
Kaikki Suomen Leeds-fanit oli paikalla, ainakin se tuntui siltä! Smiley

Varmaan meistä osa koukkasi myös Ruotsin puolelle, oliko se nyt Boden vai mikä sen kylän nimi oli missä käytiin ihmettelemässä treenejä ja matsia paikallisia vastaan...

Itse olin Kungsbackassa lähellä Göteborgia katsomassa kun nuijittiin Gais joillakin vahvistuksilla 6-0, mutta se taisi olla seuraavana vuonna
kun maalarina hääri mm. Viduka & Wilcox mm.

IP Logged

Lobo
God Member

Helsinki
Reply #184 - 19.01.2013 at 16:52:19

En tiedä kuka tuon oli futisforumille pistänyt mutta kiva oli lukea teidän paikalla olleiden kommentteja! kiitos!

Itse en paikalla ollut vaan oma fanittaminen oli vasta aluillaan tuohon aikaan ja tapahtuma meni minulta ohi! Toivottavasti Leeds joskus vielä täällä pohjolassa nähtäisiin!

IP Logged

LUIGI
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #185 - 19.01.2013 at 19:07:18

Leeds pelasi ennen paljon harjoitus matseja Ruotsin puolella ja mielestän siltä Tervarit hommas Leeds:in pikavisiitille Ouluun!?

IP Logged

smithnjones
God Member

leeds til I die..
Turku
Reply #186 - 26.01.2013 at 09:49:15

Kirjoittajalta osuva teksti. I agree!

The announcement that Becchio has handed in a transfer request didn't altogether surprise me. The atmosphere on Planet Leeds in recent weeks has been difficult to say the least. The performances on the pitch have been awful.........even the games we've won. This has been more than reflected in the rapidly falling attendances both at home and even away from LS11. Ex Leeds player, Kilkenny, expressed his shock at the half empty ground after Bristol City's recent visit. 3 weeks into the transfer window and all we have managed to do is sign Michael Tonge and get Ross Barkley on loan, a loan that prevents him playing in the cup by the way. Alan Tate's tenure has also come to an end as he returned to Swansea but not before he declared he couldn't stay due to "the financial situation at Leeds" The silence from our new owners has been deafening. It pains me to say this but Leeds United are in a mess, a very big mess.

The axis of inactivity, Warnock and Harvey, claim to be doing a great job and working hard behind the scenes respectively but despite their valiant efforts the only thing we see are players leaving the club not coming the other way. The conclusion the majority of fans have reached is that the club is skint and still happy to sell players to the highest bidder to stave off financial ruin. Not a situation that inspires any sort of hope that things will change in the near future I'm afraid.

So where do we go from here? Optimisti

cally if Becchio is sold the money will be used to supplement the existing transfer budget and bring in a couple of decent players, the team will improve and the play offs will be beckoning................but back to reality. The money will be lost in the same financial black hole that all transfer monies have disappeared to in recent years, Delph, Johnson, Howson, Gradel, Snodgrass et al. No signings will arrive at ER due to the same old reasons........greedy agents, too high wages, Warnock will bemoan the fact he hasn't been able to bring in the couple of signings he needed for promotion and another season will sink into frustrating, tedious anti climax. Accompanying this malaise will be the continued destruction of a once great club by inept and short sighted management of the football club.  What price for Sam Byram?

In short Leeds are in turmoil, not for the first time, but this time I fear will be more catastrophic than anything seen before unless our new owners start to get a grip and show some leadership. Where is the engagement with the fans? Where are the resources the club needs to grow? Where is any visibility of what's going on?

Supporting Leeds is always something of a burden but it shouldn't drive you to despair. Currently we are continually on Despair Avenue. Will we escape back to some sort of normality in the near future? Don't hold your breath. Batten down the hatches I fear the season is already over...............unless we can seek some solace in the FA Cup against Spurs? It's a long shot but

Can't wait.

IP Logged

smithnjones
God Member

leeds til I die..
Turku
Reply #187 - 07.02.2013 at 15:19:33

Mikähän juju tämänkin tarinan takana on?

Leeds United: Hull FC chairman Adam Pearson interested in clubFormer Hull City and Derby County chairman Adam Pearson has said he would like to "get back into football," with Leeds United a favoured destination.

The ex-Leeds director and current owner of rugby league side Hull FC has been out of football since leaving a role with the Tigers in April.

He told Yorkshire Business Insider:  "I will definitely get back into football. I would like to go in with a consortium with a club that has huge potential.

"The one that stands out is Leeds."

Pearson, 48, left his position as commercial director at Elland Road in March 2001 in order to become sole owner of Hull City.

“Having 30 Premier League footballers in a city, buying dinner and gifts, is like having 30 small businesses

Adam Pearson on the importance of Leeds getting back to the top-flight
After leaving the club to take over as chairman at Derby in 2007 he returned to the KC Stadium two years later.

Leeds were taken over by Dubai-based private equity firm GFH Capital in December, although previous owner Ken Bates remains chairman and is set to revert to the position of president at the end of the campaign.

Neil Warnock's side are currently 12th in the Championship, six points off the play-offs with 17 games to play.

And Pearson believes it is important for the city that the club gets back into the Premier League for the first time since being relegated in 2004.

"Everybody in Leeds needs that club back in the Premier League. A city of this size should have a Premier League club," he added.

"Having 30 Premier League footballers in a city, buying dinner and gifts, is like having 30 small businesses."

IP Logged

...e
God Member

Reply #188 - 10.02.2013 at 11:16:27

Hei Siellä,

A. Pearson ja N. Adkin kyytiin - näitä me tarvitaan. A. Pearsonilla on sitä mitä GFH:lla ei ole - tietotaitoa johtaa jalkapalloseuraa. Mukana saattaisi tulla vähän käteistäkin.

Sotanokka voidaan päästää ansaituille eläkepäiville ja ehkä enemmän nykyopeilla varustettu manageri kehään.

...e

IP Logged

...e
God Member

Reply #189 - 10.02.2013 at 21:15:01

Hei Siellä,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21403532

Leeds United subject to bid from Yorkshire consortium

A Yorkshire-based consortium have made an offer to buy a controlling stake in Leeds United from owners GFH Capital.
BBC Radio Leeds understands that the consortium's offer, if accepted, would involve a 51% initial share of the club with a view to a phased buy out.
The identity of the consortium members has not been disclosed.
Dubai-based investment bank GFH Capital completed a full takeover of the Elland Road club from Ken Bates for a reported £52m in December.
Bates remained chairman after the deal was completed and is due to become honorary president at the end of the season.
Former Hull City chairman Adam Pearson recently indicated he would like to return to football and, more specifically, at Leeds.
Pearson was commercial director at the West Yorkshire club for six years before leaving the post in 2001.
But it is unclear whether he is part of the consortium that has tabled this offer.
The future of boss Neil Warnock has been in doubt, with the 64-year-old out of contract in May, and the current owners have come under pressure to clarify their stance on the manager's position at the club.

IP Logged

AClarke
God Member

LUFC forever !
Epsoo
Reply #190 - 11.02.2013 at 09:13:21

Huh huh, hulabaloo jatkuu...

IP Logged

smithnjones
God Member

leeds til I die..
Turku
Reply #191 - 18.02.2013 at 20:41:38

Ex -boss Simon Grayson löysi hommia taas.... nyt Prestonin peräsimestä tällä kertaa.
Blackpool sai Paul Incen päälliköksi sopivasti meitä vastaan.

IP Logged

Sir_Edwin_Gray
God Member

Reply #192 - 02.03.2013 at 10:42:27

Aika hyvä stoori YEPissä:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/leed...

Akatemia elää ja voi hyvin!

IP Logged

smithnjones
God Member

leeds til I die..
Turku
Reply #193 - 14.04.2013 at 16:56:05

IP Logged

Barang
Global Moderator

Reply #194 - 24.05.2013 at 03:21:39

Viemärirotta antaa taas "näyttöä".  Huhujen mukaan "hieman" riehaantunut Dakarissa. http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/leedsunited/fb_news.php?storyid=32062

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18